Are You Struggling with Debt?
Progressa can help you if you are. Since 2013, they have been on a mission to build a socially responsible consumer finance company that encourages borrowing for the right reasons that Canadians can be proud of”.
Progressa recognizes that everyone comes from a different place and has a different financial situation. They offer an online application form, then a short chat with your Loan Expert. If you are approved, they pay your debts directly, and consolidation is a breeze.
- Over 18 years old
- Employed for at least 6 months
- Earn over $1,500 net pay per month
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Equal instalment payments
- Loans vary between $1,000 and $15,000
- Preauthorized debit payments on your pay day
- Flexible payments terms ranging between 6 to 60 months
- Annual percentage rate (APR) is between 19% and 46.95%
- Not available in Quebec
Progressa offers loan protection plans. Payments are covered up to 6 months in the event you are ill, injured or laid off. If you are critically ill or pass away, your loan is forgiven.
Progressa wants to help you get out of debt, build credit and create a great financial future.